28 February 2013

New look Spree #0114 (Closed aa.12/3/13)



ER : 1 GBP = 2.15 SGD

New Look #0114
International shipping, takes 8 - 10 days, @ SGD$2 / item if batch totals below £55
closes at 10 items or 6th March 2013
Batch 1 Closed aa 3/3/13
Batch 2 Closed aa 12/3/13

Email your orders to onegarmentco@gmail.com in the following format :

- Name of addressee :
- Product link : and Include: Merchant, Product code/URL, price, colour, size, quantity (number your items)
- Mailing address :
- Preferred mailing method : (normal/registered + $2.50)
- Payment method : ATM Transfer / iBank / Paypal


We'll do all the calculations for you!


10 comments:

  1. Hello may I know if you would be using the free international shipping if total orders are above 55gbp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe yups we will be if the batch exceeds!! just checked and its still available! didnt see the free international shipping thing when we reopened the spree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, is the spree still opened? i just sent an email to order? my email is btliwany @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. will you ever open a f21 spree? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there, dont think so! not into f21 items ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, is the spree still ongoing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. i would like to order a couple of items from new look. would you be opening another spree?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. /  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete